Born in Tokyo. designer. Graduated from ESMOD Tokyo School General Course in 2000. MUVEIL (Mubert) will be launched from spring / summer 2007. The brand names are from the French lily (muguet) and the English veil (v ei l). From autumn / winter 2012, the casual line MUVEIL WORK has also been developed. In September 2012, the concept shop GALLERY MUVEIL was opened in Minami-Aoyama, Tokyo.
- What is the meaning of what you learned in ESMOD?
- Having good friends and friends. A small group, focused and thought.
- How do you want the fashion world to change in the future?
- I want future to be creative.
- Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOD.
- I want you to go out a lot, play a lot, and save a lot of your own memory.