Kyoto Design & Creation Course Grade 1
TAIKI SHIMAMURATAIKI SHIMAMURA
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- I was influenced by my parents working in fashion, and began to be interested in it from junior high school. My brother, who was a very large figure in fashion, studied fashion at Esmode Paris, so I wanted to learn there in the future.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- My life has changed a lot. One was never to make clothes. The other was able to review what I liked in my own and had the opportunity to do what I did not think. The taste of clothes has also changed.
- ◆ What is your dream?
- I want to be a designer. I also want to do other things, such as music activities.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- What you get even in tough times is big.