Kyoto Design & Creation Course Grade 2
SORANA MATSUMURASORANA MATSUMURA
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- Originally I liked clothes, but especially because my grandmother worked on clothes, I felt very close to clothes from an early age. When I went to high school for music but didn’t really know what I liked, I realized that the fashion that I was close to was the best thing I wanted to learn. Among them, S-mode was a serious and professional person.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- It is the busiest time of my life, but I am fulfilling every day.
- ◆ What is your dream?
- I want to be a designer. I would like to further spread my favorite boyish style to the world.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- I think there are a lot of hardships, but I think it is an environment where you can deepen what you want to do with your own will. After identifying what you really like and dislike, you can get to know what you like. If you really like fashion, you can always grow, so be sure to try it.