Fashion technology Grade 2
ORIANE TONNERREORIANE TONNERRE
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- I was interested in Japan since I was 6 years old under the influence of my father, and I had a Japanese guidebook. As I am French, I knew about Esmode Paris school, but while dreaming that I would like to go to Japan someday, I went to two other vocational schools in Paris. When I was 18 years old, I visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nara, and Himeji for the first time on a trip for the first time in three weeks. He became more fond of Japan and decided to enter Smode Tokyo in April 2017, and became a second grader from October of the same year.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- I think the school is very interesting and the level is very high. Moderator’s classes are very difficult because I have studied only stylism at a school in Paris. Since S-mode is creative and respects the individuality of the students, I live a very enjoyable school life. Now, I am chased by the preparation of the Mini Passage (1st and 2nd-grade joint fashion show). Since the theme of the collection is set to “double personality”, it becomes very difficult to produce how to express the concept ,,,
- ◆ What is your dream?
- If possible, I would like to find a job as a designer with a top fashion brand. First of all, my dream is to start my career with an assistant and finally to launch my brand. In fact, I have launched a website to display my collection in France, and I intend to use that site to develop my brand. I have had many experiences such as sales, accessory designers, models and studio assistants. I will do my best to improve my skills.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- Let’s go!! Please come to ESMOD!