Design & Creation Course Grade 3
Asei FukushiAsei Fukushi
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- When I went to school for the first time, there were a lot of foreigners, and various languages were flying, and I heard that I thought “it’s interesting!” And the stories of teachers and seniors, S-mode [learning] I felt that I was very serious about it.
- ◆ What do you think it was good to enter?
- I know that everyone in the class is thinking seriously about their dreams so I don’t want to lose myself! It is very exciting. I feel that my hard work and effort will always lead to evaluation, and that it will lead to work in the future.
- ◆ What is your dream?
- I want to be a designer, but I can learn both design and pattern in S-mode, so I would like to think about the type of job that suits me, after various experiences.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- It is very important to compare not only the school you are thinking by yourself but also to visit many schools. It is also recommended to ask many questions to your seniors and teachers. Please contact me anytime if you have any questions!