Major in Menswear Grade 2
Keita UtsugiKeita Utsugi
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- When I was in the 2nd year of Distribution Economics University Business Administration, I realized that I prefer to use money rather than manage money (laughs). I remembered the fun I had when I was crazy and making something when I was a child, and when I thought about what I could do now, I found a way to make clothes. I originally liked fashion, so I decided on S-mode from among the several options I had after graduating from college to learn from the basics of making clothes. I was also considering studying abroad, so it was also decisive that there was a study abroad course.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- After all it is big to be learning from Professor Kakida. I am very much respected that Mr. Kakida has learned the cutting-edge patterns for the alumnus who has learned and who is the active brander of a well-known brand, and Mr. Kakida himself keeps updating his original pattern to suit the times.
- ◆ What is your dream?
- First of all, I want to study hard with a tailor, increase my knowledge of mens, and then move on to the designer’s path.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- It is best to do what you want to do. I think I can continue if I like it. It is recommended that you have more options in an S-mode environment where you can learn both design and pattern. Please find what you want to do in S-mode! [インタビュー 2017年12月] 一覧へ戻る