Paris Exchange Course Grade 1
Liu Pang ILiu Pang I
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- I came to Japan four years ago because I like Japanese culture, especially fashion. When I was attending a Japanese language school, S-mode staff came to a Japanese language school to explain the school and had a very international image, so I immediately went to a school tour to S-mode. At first, it was an impression that it was a small school, but the distance between the teacher and the students was close, and I liked the stylish atmosphere very much. After that, while examining S-mode, I realized that I could study abroad in Paris and decided to enter S-mode.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- When I was a high school student, I was studying design, so I could draw pictures, but I had never made clothes. I am studying very much because I have a small number of people and the distance to the teacher is close and I can teach slowly and easily. The students are studying abroad from various countries, so they were very friendly and made many friends.
- ◆ What is your dream?
- I want to be a designer. I am also interested in buyers. To that end, of course, how to make clothes, I think it is important to think about concepts and themes. I want to know more about the culture of that country and to accumulate various experiences.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- If you love fashion, please come and visit ESMOD. If you do not understand, please ask me anything!