Major in Menswear Grade 2
Minemura TatsuhiroMinemura Tatsuhiro
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- There is a suit tailor in Nagano, but the tailor there was very cool, so I had a strong desire to do so. When I was in high school for 3 years, I checked out a school where I could learn tailoring and learned S-mode. It was decided that I received the tailoring course that I made half body in half a day at the summer seminar, and decided on admission immediately.
- ◆ What kind of school life have you had since you entered ESMOD?
- studied ladies for one and a half years, but it was also used in mens that I could experience a very rich curriculum with many problems in the first grade. Became a men’s major and will produce one item in four weeks, but now the curriculum has progressed to the blouson. I plan to make a coat from next year, so the joy I can do is great.
- ◆ Tell us your vision for the future.
- I have been in Japan for several years with tailoring and would like to study abroad. Recently, I think that entering a Japanese company and experiencing a brand pattern is not important, and there are more options for the future.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOS.
- I think it is important to have my own conviction and to stay abreast of anything, so I think it would be better to cultivate a mind that you will not regret when you enter S-mode. I think it would be better to have a vision as what I want to be in the future, as it may be vague.