- 1. Applicants must have completed 12 years of pre-college education, or the equivalent of a secondary school education in their country or countries of residence.
- 2. Applicants must provide evidence of their ability to support themselves financially for the duration of their time in Japan. Additionally, all applicants should have a reliable adult living in Japan or its vicinity willing to take on the responsibility of serving as a guarantor for the student during their stay in Japan.
3. Applicants must have Japanese language abilities sufficient to allow them to understand lectures held in Japanese at ESMOD, as indicated by successful completion of Japanese lessons for six months or more at a Japanese language institution officially recognized by the Ministry of Education of Japan. In addition to the above qualifications, all applicants must meet one of the following criteria to demonstrate Japanese language capability:
– Having passed level N1 or N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) given by Japan Educational Exchange and Services (JESS) and the Japan Foundation
– Having received a score of 200 or higher on the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) given by the Japan Students Services Organization (JASSO)
– Having received a score of 400 or higher on the Business Japanese Proficiency Test (BJT)
Candidate applications are evaluated in the order in which they were received during the following time periods:
For April enrollment: From June 1st to March 20th
For October enrollment: From June 1st to September 30th
For further information about the application procedure, please contact:
- ESMOD TOKYO
- tel: +81 (0)3 5421 2188
- mail: email@example.com
- ESMOD KYOTO
- tel: +81 (0)75 741 8231
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org