- What is the meaning of what you learned in ESMOD?
- I do not yet understand it now, but it may be understood if I gain more experience. I think that the level of sewing is relatively high compared to other schools. I liked sewing rather than drawing design drawings, so it was fun to learn sewing techniques.
- When you were a student of ESMOD, what kind of young were you?
- During this time, when I participated in the graduation screening committee, I felt painful to remember when I was a student. Even though the things I wanted to do and express were magnificent, I couldn’t realize the idea because I didn’t have the technology, and I couldn’t convey it to people, and the gap was hard. I think it would be nice to learn as a student when you learn more about techniques to convey to people, how to organize ideas, and so on.
- How do you want the fashion world to change in the future?
- I always think that the fashion world should fit my way.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOD.
- Savings are important. You should save until you find something you want to do someday.