SHINYA MIYAURASHINYA MIYAURA
- What is the meaning of what you learned in ESMOD?
- This is the reason I decided to study in S-mode, but I taught the teachers who are active in the field the live essence of fashion, not just the manual. I got a lot in the future consultation.
- When you were a student of S-mode, what kind of young were you?
- I went to the university for the nightly moderism course in S-mode and the stilism course on Saturday while going to university. I have a sketchbook and I think about design everyday, and I remember having made patterns and samples until late every night.
- How do you want the fashion world to change in the future?
- I left Japan for about a year and a half and studied in London, and planned exhibitions. Looking at Japan from the outside, I once again recognized the height of Japan’s material power. After returning home, we visit factories in each production area every other week, write articles, and work like bridge between factory and brand. In the future, it is hoped that Japanese craftsmen with high technology and designers will cooperate to create more new products.
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOD.
- At the same time as having a logical axis that objectively identifies one’s own strengths and sets specific goals, at the same time as a sensory axis that pursues things that you like and things that move I think it is important to raise two consciously.