- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- Since my father was a patner and my 9 year old sister was in the Adastrian press environment, I felt that I was going to be in the fashion industry somehow since I was a kid. As I was playing basketball until high school, I knew only the College of Cultural Dress, but at the recommendation of my father, I joined the S-mode open campus. It was a very nice atmosphere, so I decided on admission immediately.
Also, Mr. Kakiga, who is famous for men’s class, came to the event, so it became a decisive factor.
- What did you learn in 3 years of ESMOD?
- I was able to know the depth of the fun of fashion. I learned about the fun of manufacturing and felt that I could do it all the time.
There was also a scene where they competed as if they were playing basketball.
I’ve been technically crawling from the bottom, but when I was placed in order of scores, I was the second from the back.
On the contrary, we have to work harder! It is also a fact that it became a force.
I thought that I would lose in the beautifulness and elaborate making of sewing, so I made an effort to put emphasis on the concept from the concept making, such as how to present, how to show and how to draw pictures.
- Why did you apply for the Kobe Fashion Contest 2016?
- I felt that I was working for a company, but to be honest, I was not the designer who drew my thoughts. I want to do more creative work. I thought about studying in a language school because I had a dream of working at the headquarters of Nike without changing the axis of sportswear. At that time, I knew about the contest and decided that I wanted to study languages while learning at a fashion school, and decided to challenge.
- What did you want to convey at Kobe Fashion Contest 2016?
- As a member of society, I have acquired communication skills, but it is doubtful if I say that my ability to expand my imagination has become rich. Being addicted to the mold, I felt that the expressive power was less than at the time of the student, so I expressed exaggerating the “explosive power” in the contest.
We proposed sports fashion that would be “good” when you got it worn.
Therefore, I also felt that I wanted to penetrate myself.
- Selected as five specialties at Kobe Fashion Contest 2016. congratulations!
- I decided to study abroad for one year at the Accademia Costome e Moda in Rome, Italy. I want to learn well and participate in overseas contests more and more. As an intern experience in Maisons in Italy, I would like to return to the sports industry in the future!
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOD.
- If you learn in S-mode, you will always get the basic skills. It is recommended that you acquire presentation skills and communication skills and take part in contests. I want you to make fine, fun clothes with free ideas that you can do only when you are a student.