MAKI WATANABEMAKI WATANABE
- ◆ How you got into ESMOD?
- I wanted to become a designer since high school and I entered S-mode. At first, I was thinking of going to the Bunka Fashion College, but my school teacher recommended me to use the small group es-mode and decided on admission. There are many active teachers in the fashion industry, so it was best for them to be able to hear or consult something they didn’t understand or to be at a close distance. I realize that I did not think that I liked when I was a high school student, and I think that the teacher understands myself. Since Goto-sensei and Erodie-sensei were second graders in charge, they continued until graduation. I think I could not graduate without Frank and Aoyama.
- ◆ What did you get in ESMOD?
- I think that meeting with the teachers led to the improvement of my skills and mentals. Until now I could produce my own favorite things, but I could not put them into words. I think that communication skills have improved as I have made presentations many times in ESMOD.
- ◆ Tell us your vision for the future.
- My vision for the future is to set up my own company. In fact, when the Taiwanese people entered Japan in August, they were introduced from the owner of “Dangerous Nude”, who is currently in charge of sales, and will do both sales and design. Therefore I would like to study abroad in the near future in order to study art after having gained various experiences. And I want to launch my own fashion brand and hold a fashion show. Launch a company by the age of 30!
- ◆ Please give a message to the person who aims at ESMOD.
- Don’t give up on anything, go ahead for your future dreams. If you like it, you should be able to keep trying as hard as you like. Please do your best!